Established in 1979, Ryan Thomas Jewellers is a family owned, independent retailer specialising in ethically sourced Diamonds and Fine Jewellery. We are looking for a motivated digital marketing executive and engaging salesperson to join our small team of specialists.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the brand online, helping to build brand awareness, growing online and offline sales and strengthening customer relationships.
The role will require sales and marketing skills and provides an exciting opportunity for somebody who wants to balance the demands of online and offline commerce. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to accelerate their skill set and receive sales and marketing training from highly experienced professionals within the business.
Duties And Responsibilities Sales Responsibilities
- Build customer relationships by creating a welcoming and professional experience.
- Become an expert about the products currently in stock and have the ability assist customers with their enquiries.
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence in all customer interaction. e.g. judging opportunities for cross-selling or seeking to resolve potential conflict.
- Support senior sales staff and participate in sales and merchandising projects as needed.
- Build customer records to further enhance customer experience and relationships.
- Willingness to learn jewellery and watch workshop repairs and tasks, such as engraving.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities
- Planning, managing and optimising digital marketing channels across all major channels (Social Media, Email & Website).
- Responsible for multimedia content creation (Video, images and copy) and scheduling via content calendars presented weekly.
- Present monthly marketing plan and analytics report to team.
- Manage paid marketing activity including PPC, Facebook & Instagram Ads and YouTube promotion.
- Build CRM database and create email marketing campaigns.
- Establish marketing and brand partnerships with brands, designers and influencers.
- Manage ecommerce logistics, liaise with suppliers and brand teams.
- Respond to online customer inquiries and concerns in a consistently efficient and accurate manner.
- Manage production and website consultants, liaising with any contracted specialists (graphic design, video production, web development).
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years sales and digital marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of the retail industry and role of customer service.
- Performance driven with high level of numeracy, understanding digital metrics and what constitutes commercial success.
- Ability to demonstrate clear thinking and develop agile action plans for digital channels.
- Be highly organised, self-driven with good time management, effective communication and excellent project management skills.
- Have a positive can do attitude and be ready to contribute your ideas to the wider business.
- Experience with a luxury brand is of preference.
- Permanent Role: 2 Days a week 09.30 - 17.30 (including Saturdays), with a view to increase to 5 days a week within 12 months.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Experience: 2+ Years.
- Expected Start Date: 1st October.
To apply for this role, please use the form below.