Fastnet are partnering with Kinetic Labs to identify their new Operations and Commercial Lead. Based out of their facilities in Waterford this position offers a unique opportunity to lead, innovate, and make a positive impact in the scientific community.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Leadership and Management: You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of Kinetic labs. This leadership role will allow you to make important decisions and influence the direction of the shared lab space.
- Cluster Development: You will develop strategies to tackle the Identified challenges, opportunities and strengths of the region in terms of its current and desired life science ecosystem.
- Networking and Collaboration: You will have the opportunity to network with professionals in various areas of life science industry in Ireland leading to new business opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations.
- Business Development: You will be responsible for business development, marketing, and sales. This provides an opportunity to develop strategies to attract new clients, expand services, generate revenue for Kinetic Labs and the Life Science Cluster.
- Innovation and Impact: Shared lab spaces are a new way of working and are often hubs of innovation, where researchers and businesses are developing cutting-edge technologies and products. As the Operations and Commercial Lead, you would have the opportunity to play a role in shaping the future of science and technology through supporting our startup clients and regional cluster development.
- Minimum L8 in a Scientific, Engineering or Technical discipline
- 5 years' experience in Life Sciences
- Hands on, can do attitude, enjoy and have experience dealing with and influencing people of all levels and back grounds
- Broad experience and knowledge of the life science sector would be beneficial but drive and a desire to make a difference is essential.